App Review: Daniel Tiger for Parents

Monday, February 27, 2017



With over 100 songs, videos and tips for parents, the new Daniel Tiger for Parents app is a great resource for parents and caregivers. Learn little life lessons to help your child learn and grow, and deal with everyday struggles.


We all know all the songs, and trust me, you wanted to be in the meeting where I started singing “if you have to go potty, stop! And go right away…”, but this app is more than just the songs. The true value for me, as a parent, are the helpful hints and practical tips – how to say, what to say, what questions will lead to a productive lesson. I feel like it made me more confident in my ability to help my child learn important social and emotional skills.


The app covers important topics like feelings, communication, self-control, and responsibility. 
The positive messages about friendship and family bonds are delightful.


The app also offers a custom picture frame for each song to take photos, capture the moment, and share with friends and family. I didn’t like this option as much, and did not use it, but it’s a nice thing to have.


The app is free, no in app purchases required, and offered in English and Spanish.

Google Play: http://bit.ly/2lZRKCX





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS